Junior Sales Executive
- Follow all elements of the IA Labs sales process including reviewing invoices, follow up with customers, relationship building and administrative processes
- Mentoring and guidance from your Sales Manager/CEO and Technology team
- Learning to manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems the customer journey from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- Building a rapport and lasting relationships with customers
- Maintaining and accurately recording all customer contact details and requirements using our in-house systems and processes
- Conduct accurate proposals and review of requirements of all aspects of the service we deliver agreeing on with costings and process with the CEO
- Regular training to maintain product knowledge and increase skills
- Achieve the high standards required and develop within the role
- Any other tasks that may be required to assist the CEO and other team members.
Experience & Required Skills
- Experience of working in a retail capacity or a customer service/hospitality environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent organisation & negotiation skills.
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional and corporate image to all our customers (both face to face and over the phone).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer delight by always going the extra mile.
- A disciplined approach to following our processes from start to finish.
- Methodical with high attention to detail & accuracy
- A passion for sales
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
Education & Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Finance or related disciple
IA Labs is an equal opportunities employer
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role.